An Englishman in Taiwan

Monday, January 24, 2005

Chinese New Year approaches

Well it's been a while since my last post. Things are splendid here, the busy exam period has just finished and we're now into a week of 'winter olympics' (sports activities for the kids) and science curriculum design coupled with the clearing of my email backlog.

Here's a pic taken at the the birthday party of my great friend John (Nike Baseball t-shirt and sleazy grin). K(araoke)TV and ridiculous dancing - always fun!

John's Birthday at Bobo Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Ada said...

Ah....although it's a little bit too late, please say "Happy Birthday" to John for me

and....新年快樂 to you and Janice(am I spelling right?)!!
->this is the real taiwan style - in chinese and at Chinese New Year time) hehe =P

3:57 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home