An Englishman in Taiwan

Friday, April 01, 2005

Isn't she beautiful


imac
Originally uploaded by Mike from Helston.
This is now, officially, the most expensive thing I've purchased to date.

The apple iMac G5. mm mmm MMMMMM that's tasty!

We met a couple of weeks ago in a busy computer mall in Taichung. She was dressed in white with the most beautiful wide blue eyes. She saw me checking her out across the floor I know she did.

It was a total 'Wayne's World' moment: All background noise faded away and the world surrounding my iMac took on soft focus.

'She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.'

And now, two weeks later, she has moved in and I know we'll be very happy together.

I still don't understand her, but isn't that always the way.

3 Comments:

Blogger cappuccino said...

hi, this is steve who had sent you msg from friendster.
you are so cool! i am mac user, too, but not iMac.
i love my emac, she's beautiful and awesome! and she is with for time!
whish will have good time with your" gf". lol
blessin,
steve.

9:24 pm

 
Blogger cappuccino said...

hi, this is steve who had sent you msg from friendster.
you are so cool! i am mac user, too, but not iMac.
i love my emac, she's beautiful and awesome! and she is with for time!
whish will have good time with your" gf". lol
blessin,
steve.

9:25 pm

 
Anonymous patricia said...

hi, i don`t have a mac,but i think it is a beautiful love story.
Nice to meet you Mike.

9:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home